Mission Statement of New Hampton Elementary School: The mission of the New Hampton Elementary School is to empower all students to succeed socially, emotionally, intellectually, and behaviorly in a changing world.
Vision Statement of New Hampton Elementary School: All New Hampton Elementary students will experience success throughout life by establishing positive behaviors and attitudes consistent with the Six Pillars of Character Counts.
Belief Statements of New Hamoptin Elementary School:
- Social, emotional, intellectual and behavioral skills are essential to success in school and throughout life.
- All children and youth can be successful socially, emotionally, intellectually and behaviorally.
- Families, schools and the community must work together in partnership to ensure the social, emotional, intellectual and behavioral well-being of children and youth.
- Enhancing the family-school-community relationship will create an environment which nurtures the social, emotional, intellectual and behavioral development for all children.
- The Six Pillars of Character Counts enrich the social, emotional, intellectual and behavioral development of the students and families of the New Hampton Elementary School and the communities of the school district.
Developed in 2004 by the Elementary Staff